tiistai 15. tammikuuta 2013

Bird of paradise

I buy things constantly. Just never the things I really need like an external hard drive for my laptop or a camera tripod... Such a pain balancing my camera on a pile of stuff only to have it cut off a foot or the top of my head.

The wool coat below is one of the reasons why I love Finnish small town flea markets. I always have a massive haul when I go home. Small town people want to get rid of all the stuff I think is amazing and usually very cheap too . I'd scoured Ebay for wool coats but decided to wait until going home for Christmas. Good thing I did! I found two wool and cashmere-blend coats. They are warm and chic and didn't break the bank.

If I were inclined to make resolutions I would resolve to try and buy all my clothes 2nd hand in the year 2013. 





Kimono jacket and wool/cashmere overcoat thrifted. Blouse, jeans & socks H&M. Shoes TK Maxx DIYed, jewellery Ebay.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti