lauantai 27. huhtikuuta 2013

Life goes easy on me



Possibly the craziest most wonderful, baffling week I have had. So much stress and hard work and then 'poof!' here's the magic potion to solve all your troubles. I am in London. I have an internship and another one on the way. I am doing something cool every day. 

It was my 25th birthday when I got the call. All the more reason to buy the bottle of dark rum I had in my basket when they rang me. A busy, mindboggling weekend of being visited by an old, cherished friend, a birthday bash, packing, finishing dissertation and getting it printed and bound. First five days in my internship and now somehow it's Saturday and I am sitting here in this flat in East London.

Life is wonderful and scary and huge and easy and hard. I like to think good things happen to good people.

Goodbye Bournemouth.



copyright: Ndapewa Ann Pett

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti