maanantai 4. elokuuta 2014

To never, never grow up

A few things I have noticed: 
There is no-one nowhere. It is so quiet it's like a ringing in my ears. You can't get lunch on a Sunday, because everywhere is closed. 'WHAT does one do out here?'

But also... The light is exactly how I remember it: water colour pink and blue. The air smells of things I thought I didn't remember anymore: the boys we used to play with as kids, hot gravel on bare knees, bike tires skidding down a hill, lake water slowly evaporating from damp hair...

And nowadays, my sister making me giggle until I think I am going to pee my pants, mum fussing about, dad making funny faces and the smelly little dogs that never tire of us and always, always greet us with a wag of a fuzzy tail, an excited squeal and a lick of the palm.















2 kommenttia:

  1. Mä rakastan näitä kuvia ! Omg. Suomi on kaunis xxx

    Erityisesti koirakuva ja 'tervetuloa'-mattokuva sai mut tuijottaan pidempään : ) Miltä biitsiltä noi biitsikuvat on ?

    VastaaPoista
  2. PS. Blogissa sulle haaste, jonka TEET ! :)

    VastaaPoista